You will be amazed at how easy and delicious these muffins are. They’re moist, packed with banana flavor and kind of addictive, so make a double batch. And they freeze well too!
*Recipe found in the Future Christian Homemakers Handbook–original recipe is from Betty Crocker
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 4oo degrees. Use a 12 cup muffin pan and grease each cup.
2. Measure the baking mix into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir.
3. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl.
4. Beat the egg slightly in a small bowl, then add it to the bananas. Add the oil to the banana mixture as well.
5. Stir banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Don’t over mix!
6. Gently fold the chocolate chips into the mix.
7. Distribute batter into muffin cups evenly. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoy this recipe for the BEST chocolate chip banana muffins you will ever have. :)
Today, I wanted to share with you a yummy and healthy trail mix recipe. Trail mix is one of those snacks that can be somewhat healthy or it can be really bad for you with all the added sugar and candy. So this is my version of a healthier trail mix, with lots of protein and a little bit of sweetness. Hope you enjoy it!
*Note- this recipe contains no refined sugar–and I didn’t use any exact measurements, so just add as much of the ingredients as you want. It’s your trail mix. :)
Mix all ingredients together and store them in a Ziploc bag or a fun mason jar. Enjoy!
Comment below: What simple and easy snack do you like to take on the go?
Make the most of the day that God has given you, friends! And enjoy your life!
My Mom made this recipe a few weeks ago and let me just say, it was delicious. Yes, it may not have meat in it, but you won’t notice that it’s gone. What you will notice is the flavor that is packed into this amazing dish. If you’re into the “Meatless Monday” trend then this would be a perfect addition to your recipe box.
Pioneer Woman’s Pasta Primavera Recipe
*The recipe also called for white wine, but we didn’t add it because we don’t drink. So in place of the wine we added more chicken broth.
Comment below: what is your favorite “meatless” dish?