You will be amazed at how easy and delicious these muffins are. They’re moist, packed with banana flavor and kind of addictive, so make a double batch. And they freeze well too!
*Recipe found in the Future Christian Homemakers Handbook–original recipe is from Betty Crocker
Makes 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 4oo degrees. Use a 12 cup muffin pan and grease each cup.
2. Measure the baking mix into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir.
3. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl.
4. Beat the egg slightly in a small bowl, then add it to the bananas. Add the oil to the banana mixture as well.
5. Stir banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Don’t over mix!
6. Gently fold the chocolate chips into the mix.
7. Distribute batter into muffin cups evenly. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoy this recipe for the BEST chocolate chip banana muffins you will ever have. :)